Monday, August 30, 2010

Minocqua- Bats!

Another "Heine" Family reunion in Minocqua, WI in the books this year. A 4 day excursion of water sports and camping. All around, good times, good times.





Aunt Bridget and I try the knee boards out as the onlookers from the dock get a nice rear view.







We are prepping Kamryn here to take the lake



Alex tried this new water training ski thing courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton. By the end of week she was hanging off the side of the boat on a boom.



I also convinced myself that "I still got it" that after 2 straight summers of being pregnant. The look of intensity just says it all...... Falling was just not an option.




Aunt Penny, (Brians Cousin) just had a beautiful baby boy - Joshua. Kamryn looks thrilled to get her picture taken with him.





Kamryn, Alex, and cousin Lauren catch up with one another at lunch time.





The paddle boat is always a favorite.






1 comment:

Lori said...

How awesome is it to know that you can still slalom ski after cranking out three kids?? I was overjoyed this summer! Overjoyed Robyn. It was better than any gymnastics feat ... no question. And I think I can safely say that I took it as seriously as you did in that picture. "Dang. I mean, dang!" =)
p.s. Your kids are delicious!