Thursday, August 22, 2013

It happened.

So, it happened. I never thought it would happen to me but it did. I thought my children cared somewhat for their vanity, but I was wrong. On a bright and sunny day while Brian and I where occupied in front yard, Kamryn and Tyler out of sheer boredom decided to use their little people "fiskar" scissors to cut their own hair in the Gazebo.

Here is a play by play:


Exhibit A= Fiskar scissors -



The chosen styles:



What they resemble now:






And if Tyler turns out like this- I'm not sure I mind.


Or perhaps, Kenny Fisher





I also made them clean up.




Lets be honest here, at first it was an issue. Shock had set in,  and then came the oh well, its not that bad, and now we are on ha ha that was funny. 

Yesterday: Brian- " Robyn! why cant I find a pair of scissors around here?"




No comments: