Friday, March 16, 2012

Disney Pics Part Deux





We spent the second half of valentines day at Epcot



This is Alex's boyfriend, no idea what his name was..... She met him right before the fireworks show, he was super sweet.



"Fish are not food, they are our friends," Thanks Bruce the shark!



A beautiful sunset right before our story book princess dinner. ( I had to book this princess dinner in October of 2011) OMG.

The girls enjoying the princess chair before we were seated.....totes decked out in their princess gear. The boys at this point (Poppie, Brian, Tyler) were so over this princess thing at this point.


I had to get a pic with my favorite......" Im wishing.... for the one ...... ( Maybe I should have wished for this pictures to be a little less blurry...


Belle- the star of the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall


Kamryn, before Cinderella came around. Super stoked....


Someday I will fix my red eye thingy on my phone..




No comments: