Thursday, April 19, 2012

A visit to Dubuque IA

A visit to Dubuque Iowa to see the latest addition to the Hamilton Family-- Michael Milton!




A tongue sleeper
Gee, really, whose baby is this again? They both look strikingly similar.

Tyler jamming the pacifier back in Michael's mouth

This is the old 69 'er. Hamilton Style. I actually pulled the gallon of milk in the shot for scale. Thank you Chad for this large delicious piece of charred mammal flesh!


Tyler is ready for his meat.
How was that meat Tyler? Can I change your diaper for ya later buddy?



Oh ya, this is the picture of Aunt BeeGee and Liz at the today show. I can now finally say I know someone who was in the crowd that morning besides "Lenny" the regular guy.



Just look at those 2 behind Savannah. Total Nerds. I love it.


No comments: